Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority Job Exam Date, Admit Card & Seat Plan has been publishing. Concerned candidates can get all information about BEZA Job Exam Date, Admit Card and Seat Plan Download from www.beza.gov.bd and our website too.
On 24th March (Sunday) 2019 at 10:00 am, applying time of Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) Job Circular 2019 was started. Applying finishing time was on 9th April (Tuesday) 2019 at 05:00 pm.
BEZA Job Summary:
Origination Name: Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA)
Job Position: Administrative Officer, Auditor, Stenographer cum Computer Operator, Upper Assistant, Account Assistant & work Assistant.
- Job Circular Publishing Date: 20th March (Wednesday) 2019.
- Application Time Start: 24th March (Sunday) 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 9th April (Tuesday) 2019 at 05:00pm.
- BEZA Job Exam Date: 23rd August (Friday) 2019, 23rd August (Saturday) 2019 & 30th August (Friday) 2019 at several times.
Exam Date of BEZA Job 2019
On 23rd August (Friday) 2019, 23rd August (Saturday) 2019 & 30th August (Friday) 2019 at several times, BEZA job exam will be held. This exam will hold for the designation of ‘Administrative Officer, Auditor, and Stenographer cum Computer Operator, Upper Assistant, Account Assistant & work Assistant”. There are 23 posts are available in 6 designations. There are too many candidates were applying for the post. So it wills definitely a tough competition.
BEZA Job Exam Admit Card Download
From our website at GovtJobCircular.com, Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) official website at www.beza.gov.bd, applied candidates will get admit card. Additionally, applicant will get info about admit card by their mobile phone SMS. Admit card will be found by using applicant’s User ID & password. From now, applied candidates can download BEZA job exam admit card.
- At first go to this website at http://beza.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard/index.php,
- Then type your User ID & password,
- Then click the submit button,
- You will get your admit card of BEZA exam.
Seat Plan of Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) Job Exam 2019
আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে লাইক দিন
According to BEZA Job Exam Admit Card’s roll no/registration no, seat plan will be schedule by the authority. This seat plan will be found in Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) Job Circular 2019 from https://ift.tt/2KKeuiN and our website. Applicant will be known about exam time & seat plan by mobile SMS, which will deliver by BEZA authority.
Applied candidates must present at exam centre before half hour of exam. Candidates will not allow bringing mobile phone, electronic watch, any kind of book, any kind of electronic devices in exam centre.
Written exam result will be publishing by candidate’s roll number, not by merit. Candidate will be getting written exam result from our website , Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA) official website.
Important Documents for Viva Test
After passed written exam, candidates will call for viva test. For viva test, written exam passed candidates must submit some important documents to the BEZA authority. These documents have to be submitted to the authority in the viva time. Important documents are given below:-
- Print copy of “Applicant Form” from online application,
- All academic certificates/ documents which is mentioned in application,
- Nationality certificate or photocopy of National ID card,
- Character certificate,
- Experience certificate (if have),
- Tribal certificate (if have), if candidate apply in tribal quota,
- All documents have to be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
We will publish all update information relating to BEZA Job Exam Result, Admit Card and Seat Plan Download in our website. So keep visiting our website.