IFRC Job Circular 2019 has been published. International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2019 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning IFRC Job Circular 2019 from our website. as well as International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) official website at https://ift.tt/2RWKxBn.
Concerned applicant can apply in IFRC Job Circular 2019 from 5th July (Friday) 2019. Applying time will be ongoing till 18th July (Thursday) 2019.
IFRC Job Circular 2019
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 190-member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles: humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
Job Purpose: The Senior Preparedness Officer works as pail of the IFRC Population Movement Operation (PMO) team and will coordinate with Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS). PNS and RCRC sector leads to respond the emergencies. The Senior Preparedness Officer will work closely with the Operation Manager. Senior Response Officer and BDRCS team with two main areas of responsibility: Review and adapt IFRC’s approach to cash preparedness: and Coordinate and provide direct support on cash and preparedness in operations.
Name of the Organization: International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Job Position: Senior Preparedness Officer
- Application Time Start: 5th July (Friday) 2019.
- Application Time Limit: 18th July (Thursday) 2019.
Number of position: 01 (One)
Duration of the contract: (Up to June 2020, Possibility to extend the contract)
Based in: Cox’s Bazar
Reporting to: Senior Community Resilience Manager
Age Limit: Maximum age limit will be 60 years on the last date of submission of application.
Languages: Fluency in English and Bangla
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund & Gratuity
- Medical reimbursement for staff and immolate family of up to 70000 BDT per annum
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2019
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Representation and Program Development
- Ensure that the emergency preparedness measures strategy is in place to quicicly move to cash in emergencies even if preparedness was not done.
- Undertake regulatory mapping in high risk areas to establish cash feasibility.
- Provide guidance and support to BDRCS staff and volunteer during the emergency phase to activate preparedness measures.
- Establish coordination beforehand the disaster with the BDRCS and PNSs and ensure movement wide coordination of the preparedness approach.
- Support full integration preparedness plan into PMO contingency plans in selected operations and participate in relevant preparedness missions conducted by the BDRCS and IFRC.
- Arrange feasibility assessments in vulnerable communities and camp with BDRCS project team.
Planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the project activities
- Review approach towards cash and preparedness and contingency planning and develop innovative approaches for the future.
- Develop relevant processes for cash and preparedness and ensure existing guidance and tools reflect cash and preparedness and contingency planning.
- Ensure BDRCS relevant training packages include cash and preparedness and conduct training of staff and partners
- Explore effective way for ocash assistance for Camp people and host communities, in collaboration with BDRCS where possible.
- Work closely with Senior Response Officer and Operations Manager to ensure a strategy for moving to cash in emergencies regardless of preparedness was done.
- Work closely with and Logistics Sector and other sectors to explore preparedness measures.
- Collect and consolidate real-time reviews of cash and preparedness measures. ensure programming is adjusted accordingly and keep up to date information.
- Mentor and support staffs professional development and foster a positive team spirit to encourage innovative and quality programming.
- Review all cases files on monthly basis. and ensure that all forms are completed and filed accurately
- Ensure that all staff prepares weekly and monthly data and narrative reports.
- Directly victim with Operation Manager and Senior Preparedness Officer and support as needed: ensure at direct reports are oriented on program strategies, expectation and own roles and responsibilities.
- Supervise and coach BDRCS staff and promote a learning environment
- Be mindful of BDRCS staff wellness and induce a culture of transparency, problem solving and teamwork.
- Identify and select appropriate skills development opportunities that would enhance staff capacity
- Postgraduate degree preferably from a reputable accredited university in Social Science, Disaster Management, Environmental Protection and/ or relevant field is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 4 years experience working as a professional in the Disaster Management Field particularly community resiliency and community based DRR.
- 5 years plus experience with program design and project management: ability to design and manage all stages of disaster risk mitigation, preparedness, recovery and livelihood projects.
- Demonstrated success in proposal writing and securing funding and analytical report writing.
- Experience identifying and establishing institutional capacity building initiatives, particularly for local partner organizations.
- Experience collaborating with government agencies, international organizations and working with local implementing partners.
- Good level of understanding about organizational change.
- Excellent stills in budgeting and financial management, problem solving, conflict resolution, advocacy and stakeholder coordination.
- Experience in donor/partners relationship management.
- Proven field work experience in disaster response operations or similar contexts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team,
- High degree of integrity, discretion and personal conduct,
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working conditions,
- Wing and able to travel for work purposes including international travel,
- Self-motivated and proactive, with good judgment and initiative,
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines,
- Good Analytical thinking skills,
- Proven skills in monetizing and coaching of staff,
- Good computers skills (Windows, Spreadsheets, Ward Processing).
How to Apply in IFRC Job Circular 2019?
Apply process: interested candidates have t apply in the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2019 by online process. Within 18th July (Thursday) 2019, candidates must apply. Only short listed candidates will call for the job interview.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, The IFRC Country office in Bangladesh has worked alongside the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) for more than 30 years in humanitarian fields including disaster management, with a focus on the cyclone early warning and response programme in the coastal belt, and disaster preparedness and response during natural disasters. American Red Cross is working in Bangladesh as an integrated partner of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and IFRC to support the humanitarian efforts of BDRCS.
We will make available all update information relating to IFRC Job Circular 2019 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in our website.
Write a Comment
সকল প্রকার কন্টেট ইন্টারনেট থেকে সংগৃহীত। কোনো প্রকার ভুলত্রুটির জন্য আমরা সরাসরি দায়ী নই। যদি কোনো সমস্যা বা অভিযোগ জানানোর দরকার হয় তাহলে আমাদের সাথে যোগাযোগ করুন। আমরা সর্বোচ্চ প্রাইয়োরিটী দিবো। যেকোনো কন্টেন্ট বিডিনিয়োগ যথার্থ অনুরোধে সরানোর অধিকার রাখে।